CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 11, 2010

Today-

Well I have been on a tear cutting out all kinds of shapes for my Beach Album. So last night I took a break and did a lay out using my paper from Close to My Heart. I used a few photos I took with my computer using photo booth.
I want to get my scrap room in shape for my visitors- Gadget Gal and Petal Pusher who will be out here in 2 weeks! Also I need to get my office straightened out so we can use it as a dressing room.
Not to mention that next week is the last week of school and I have 2 Field Days and so much to do at the end of the school year to get ready to leave for the summer.
And I am home today because---- I have THE surgeon's appointment today to see if I am even going to have much a fun summer anyway. Will know more in a few hours about what is going on with my knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment